General InformationUpdated 10 months ago
- FREE SHIPPING (2-7 business days) applies to US orders only. Total shipping timing includes 2-4 days for processing and 1-5 days for shipping.
- There may be extra shipping times due to increasing online shopping caused by COVID.
- Orders with expedited or priority shipping are processed with priority but may still be subject to 2-4 working day processing time. In many cases, if ordered before Noon Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern), we process same day. If you are unsure about what shipping speed you need, please reach out to customer support at [email protected].
- Shipping hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Pacific. We do not ship on weekends.
- We strongly prefer shipping to physical addresses over P.O. Boxes as some carriers cannot complete delivery to these locations.
- Shipping offers are only applicable on price after discounts are applied (cart subtotal).
- Expedited orders must be placed by noon to go out the same day. Otherwise will ship on the next business day.
- JLab is not responsible for carrier delays. If a package is delayed, we recommend reaching out to the carrier directly. We’re sorry you’re seeing a delay in your shipment. In the meantime, we can provide a personalized, printable card for you to let someone know that their gift was delayed. Print the IOU certificate.
- If your shipment arrives damaged, please reach out to customer support within 48 hours so we can rectify the situation for you. We will file a claim with the carrier and resolve the problem.
Lost or Stolen Shipments:
- If your shipment tracking shows delivered but you do not have it, we would first always recommend checking with the carrier as sometimes they hide shipments to prevent theft or if you live in a housing complex, it may also be left at the main office. If after checking, you still do not have your shipment, please contact us and we will be happy to consider resolutions with you.
Unwanted/ Refused Shipments:
- If you receive a shipment you no longer want and the package is unopened, you may return to sender and once we get the shipment back we will be happy to issue you a full refund if applicable. Please note, there may be Return to Sender charges with some carriers which we are not responsible for.
- If a shipment is not deliverable by the selected carrier or multiple attempts to deliver are unsuccessful, your shipment will be returned to sender. Once we get your shipment back, we will process a refund for the order.
Shipments with Incorrect Shipping Information:
- If you just placed your order and have the incorrect shipping information, please contact customer support ASAP as our orders are processed quickly and the window for editing shipments is time sensitive.
- If your order ships with the wrong information there is unfortunately not much we can do, but depending on the carrier, you may be able to reroute or have your shipment held at a location. Please note, there may or may not be a fee associated with this service that we would not be responsible for.
Was this article helpful?