How To: Pair Your Headphones, Earbuds to your PCUpdated 6 months ago
- 1) Open the case and remove the pull tab and take the earbuds out of the charging case
- 2) Once they are out one earbud blinks blue and white indicating that they are ready to pair to your device
- 3) Open your computer settings and find 'Bluetooth and other devices settings'
- 4) Make sure your Bluetooth is set to "On"
- If it's your first time pairing to your PC, click "Add Bluetooth or other device"
- Select Bluetooth from the options
- Click on the Device Name from the options presented
- If you have paired your earbuds previously, scroll down to the section titled "Audio":
- Find the name of your device you are trying to play and click on it
- Click on 'Connect'
Your device should now be paired!
Was this article helpful?