Warranty ClaimsUpdated a year ago
We love that you are rocking JLab! We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 business hours. If you have not received your response, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
Please complete the form at this link to start your warranty/exchange.
- You may exchange or return merchandise purchased within 30 days of the purchase date*. Please contact JLab if you would like to initiate a return or exchange: Call us at 1-405-445-7219, s[email protected] or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- JLab strives to build every headphone and earbud with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have upgraded our Bluetooth earbud, headphone and speaker warranty. If you purchased a product after July 1, 2018, your product has a 2-year warranty (even if the box states 1 year warranty). We're happy to offer this upgrade to our customers as we continue to make amazing wireless product.
Question: What does your warranty cover?
- Answer: We cover what is considered a manufacturer defect. To put it simply, if you broke your headphones because they were mistreated or subjected to hostile environments then your issue would not be covered under warranty. If you had a problem because of workmanship, then we would cover it.
Question: How does your warranty policy work?
- Answer: We use a store credit to jlab.com to cover warranties. Essentially, you send us your JLab product and we process your claim accordingly. Once we process your claim, you will get a store credit code emailed to you. You can use your store credit towards anything(!) in our online store or replace the original item.
Question: How does the store credit work?
- Answer: Once you get your credit emailed, you are free to use it towards anything in our store. Your credit does not expire!
- If you use your store credit towards a more expensive item, you would be responsible for the difference and if you use it on a lesser item the remainder of your credit would no longer be valid (unless you add something more to your cart).
Question: How do I ship my item to you?
- Answer: Once you file a claim, you will get a follow up email with all of your warranty information as well as our address and RMA number. You will be responsible for shipping your item to us.
- We recommend using the smallest packaging possible and getting a tracking number is highly recommended. Once we process your claim we do offer free shipping for your replacement item back to you for domestic United States customers.
Question: How long does the whole process take?
- Answer: While times can vary, most claims take 2-3 weeks door to door.
Question: Does my warranty start over when I get a replacement?
- Answer: For any of our items that fall under our 2 Year Limited Warranty, your warranty does not start over if you get a replacement. Your warranty starts from your original purchase (where you purchased the item for monies) and would end one year from that date.
Question: What is a proof of purchase?
- Answer: We only require a proof of purchase for battery powered items that fall under our 2 year limited warranty. A proof of purchase is anything that shows when and where you purchased the item. We require this to verify warranty coverage and that your items were purchased from an authorized retailer.
Question: What is an Authorized retailer?
- Answer: An Authorized retailer is a retailer in which we deal with and sell to directly. Items purchased from these sellers will be authentic and we can verify their functionality. Our warranty will only be honored if items sold directly from these retailers or from us direct. If you are unsure if your item comes from an authorized retailer, please contact customer support.
Question: How do I handle and international return or warranty exchange (anything outside the US)?
- Answer: Complete the Warranty/Return form above. You’ll be emailed with the specific instructions.
- If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for more information on our warranty process. We are happy to extend our warranty to our customers and always fully stand behind our products. On that note, please understand that our warranty is a completely at will policy and we do ask our customers follow our policy as prescribed.
*JLAB’S LIMITED WARRANTIES COVER ONLY JLAB BRANDED AND MP3 PRODUCTS*